Below is our return and exchange policy for products purchased from o2trainer.com
Returns are only allowed if you received a damaged or defective item. If you received a damaged or defective item, please follow the instructions below. If you wish to return the product for any other reason, the item must be unopened and wrapped in the original shrink wrap. If the returned item is not received back in this condition you will not be eligible for a full refund.
The restocking fee will be waived when you choose to exchange of equal or similar value, rather than returning it. The product must still be in like new - re-sellable condition. The item must be unopened and wrapped in the original shrink wrap.
- Request an RMA number via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Once you have been assigned the RMA number, it will be valid for only 14 days.
- Please write RMA number clearly on the shipping label (If you do not have a shipping label, you can purchase one at your nearest office supply or shipping store.) Affix the shipping label to the outside of the package. Do not write the RMA number on the package.
- If the order is "NOT" Free Shipping, we will not refund you the shipping cost when the product returns.
- Return packages prepaid and use a secure shipping method as O2Trainer.com is not responsible for loss or damage of the product. Please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number shown on the label will be refused.
- If the package is damaged during shipping, it will be refused. All claims for incomplete, defective, products and/or missing accessories must be made within 5 days of merchandise being received.
- Please note: if the original packaging is not returned with the item, we may charge up to a 30% restocking fee